Thursday 17 May 2018

WAYS TO ROCK YOUR WHITE BUTTON DOWN SHIRT




Hello FAM,

I'm definitely happy to be finally doing this post. Everyone, well not everyone but almost everyone knows how versatile a white shirt can be because 1. It's a basic  2. It's a basic 3. It's still a basic. 


I can't tell ye how less stressful pairing outfits have been since I invested in basics. Therefore I am going to be sharing you with you the different ways I wear my white shirt  and hope you get some inspiration too.

LOOK  1




I was done with the white shirt and Blue denim trend! So here is my grey denim looking all gosh with my white shirt. I added a pop of colour with my shoes so the outfit could stand out. This is perfect for an office look.

LOOK   2

















Yas!  Still the denim. Finally, the famous acid wash blue denim. I switched things up with my "monkey " jacket. And finally my comfortable ballet flats. You could wear this to the office on a Friday If you want to create a  little casual jazzy look.


LOOK  3























My favorite! This is super stylish and comfortable. In this look, I paired it with my overall dress. My black ballet flats again just to look easily casual and stylish. Perfect for a weekend look.


LOOK   4








This look solely belongs to the lawyers and full time office people!  You've seen it over and over again but what irks me is how people still accessorize this look with a dark shade of colour Eg Black. I mean why?
Moral of the story -Add a pop of colour. Preferably bright colours. 

I could go on and on to show you more ways but I'd want you to put your imaginations to work. 

What is your favorite look here and why? 

I hope you have a good weekend guys, till next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW