Tuesday 20 March 2018

NO CONTENT? WHY THE BREAK?




"Have you stopped /dumped blogging " asked someone.




"Is it because it's not paying as it should " asked another 




Well have I?



Sorry to bust your bubble, but nahhhh.



I have just been very busy. Most of you forget I'm a student And no, I don't usually have enough time to spare for the blog as earlier.
Exams are coming up immediately after Easter and I don't even have enough time for my books!!!

Honestly, my studies is more important than blogging. Everyone has priorities and if you can't define yours, you'd continue to struggle to give attention to everything in your life.

At the same time, I'm taking my blog break advantage to discover myself more and to Create quality content to you all. You can't give what you don't have and you can't have what you don't know.

I'm still struggling to know what I'm all about but that's the beautiful thing about blogging. It opens up a part of you that has been hidden for such a long time.





















I haven't stopped blogging. I'm just taking a break because I gotta slay my exams. I hope your questions have been answered?


With love,
Sisi IDY. 

2 comments:

TRENDING NOW