Monday 2 April 2018

5 ADVANTAGES OF BEING A BLOGGER





Hello there!  Happy Easter Monday!

So... are you chilling at home or you're out mingling with peeps?  I am cuddled up in my
bed enjoying the cool breeze of the day but I intend going out much earlier.

I've done my first series on THE BLOGGER LIFE and I know you'd be expecting me to have the Part 2 but unfortunately I won't. Today I'll be sharing the 5 advantages of being a blogger.

Although, blogging has its ups and downs but let me tell you that it also has it's advantages. I'll be sharing FIVE of it with us today.



1. It makes you a better photographer

I can't begin to tell you how better I've uped my photography skills. My selfies are on point, product /flat lay pictures have improved as well. Why?  Because I have to create quality content and to do that, my visuals has got to be good!

 The pressure of creating quality content has made me research and practice the skills and knowledge I've learnt so far on photography. Even to a point of being picky when hiring a professional photographer because I know what I want, I won't just accept anything. That consciousness has always made me go for the best!


2. It brings you into the world of graphic designing.

Which blogger hasn't experienced this? None I think. At a point when I started blogging, I always ran to my friend who was a graphic designer to always help out but along the line, I had to shoulder the responsibility of creating graphics for my blog. I may not be a  professional graphics designer yet but I now know one or two things because I'm a blogger.

3. It makes you a better writer.

It's one thing to have a  good content, it's another to engage your audience while sharing that particular content. Because I had to engage my audience, I had to make some research on how to up my writing skills and it did make an impact.  Recently, someone applauded my style of writing and how interesting it is. See?  All because of blogging!



4. It helps you stay organized

I dunno but blogging has opened me up into a world where I've learnt so much about staying organized and utilizing time!  Because I'm a student and one of my side hustle is blogging, it has made me research more on how to keep my self in check and yet still, achieve my goals. 


Becoming a blogger has helped me map out my schedule day to day, merge my activities together because I  have no option but to keep up with education and career. Imagine being all over the place? Nah!


5. It teaches you persistence and consistency.

I started blogging last two years and I can tell you it's been a thousand times I've thought about giving up and shutting down this particular blog. But nothing good comes easy. Without blogging, I wouldn't have had this insight and acquired these skills that may be applied in the future as well. Imagine if I had quit?  I wouldn't have gotten my Adsense approved 6 days ago(yes, I now earn cash from my blog)  Patience is really the Key. With this particular trait, I can stick through thick and thin till I achieve my goals. 






Let's chit chat in the comment box, are you a blogger? Can you relate with me?
Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW