Saturday 7 April 2018

THE WHITE SHIRT AND DENIM PANTS TREND.

.



Currently listening to RABBABAEH- THE GRATITUDE 🎶 while drafting this post....

Heard of it? What do you think about it? Let me know in the comment box. 


Over to today's content, it's about the white shirt and denim pants trend. From being a

trend, it became an everyday thing and everyone is rocking it. Everybody. 

WHY? 


1. IT'S EASY  - I mean very easy!  Just get a crisp white shirt and your favorite denim pants and you're good to go!  





2. IT'S A BASIC - You can literally build on this two outfit. What do I mean? You can layer on this outfit, how? A blazer, A kimono,  A bralette. (I hope I'm clear enough) 


3. ITS A MULTIPURPOSE -  With this outfit, you can easily switch from day time to night time, Office mood to chill mood 

Tip : The shoes and accesories switch up your game. 

4. IT'S COMFORTABLE - Do I need to exaggerate on this yo!  I've never been so comfortable in an outfit other than this. No I'm not exaggerating. 


5. IT'S SUITABLE FOR ALL BODY TYPES AND PERSONAL STYLE - i feel it's that one trend that unites all body types and the different personal styles we all have. Everyone can rock this trend in their own way! 






Meet my baby girl NKAY who decided to shoot with me and gave me the vibe! 










We settled for the casual look for this outfit pairing it up a white sneakers /black loafers, sling bags, cute little earrings and that's all. 


Suitable for all casual occasions.

I tied the shirt here.... 


Would/Do you rock this trend/outfit?


Till next time! 

4 comments:

TRENDING NOW