Sunday 6 May 2018

4 THINGS EVERY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP HAS.







Yes!  I don't just blog about 
fashion and style. I talk about life as well and my topic says it all!  What would life be without friends! Out of experience and many other things involved, I bring to you
the 5 THINGS EVERY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP HAS. Whether with your girlfriends /boyfriends, they are all human and the principle applies to both. 

I have made plenty friends and with time, I have lost some as well. I'm sure everyone has. We all know who's going to stay or leave at the end of day. So this is list of signs to show you are in a healthy relationship and that person is staying forever! 

•THE CHECK UP - Have you ever been friends with a person who claims they care but never checks up?  Okay, let me put it this way, do you have friends who call/text or maybe hangout just to know how it's going at your end? If yes! Never let them go! This shows how concerned that person is about you and everything that concerns you. Everyone could be busy with their lives that it's so hard to check up on our friends! Well "claimed friends"

•THE TRUST - Does your friend trust you?  Can they confide in you?  Can you do the same for them? I certainly had friends who I always confided in but they never did the same to me so I had to cut them off. It looks stupid that they know mostly everything about you and you know none. 

•THE HELP - As friends, we should be able to stick out with ours in times of needs and wants. No matter, I repeat no matter how broke they claim they are, it shouldn't stop them from helping financially. Now I don't mean they can't do that in other ways but because of the much value placed on money, people don't just relinquish it. Only true friends do. 


•THE ADVICE - I mean who doesn't advice their friends?  When you run to them for rubbing of minds. How do they take it in?  Do they speak from their hearts? Do they genuinely want to help the situation?  


I definitely can't do without this! What's yours? Let me know in the comments section. 


Just to chip in, there's an advert space on the blog up for grabs. Do well to tell a brand about it. Email address - cukiudoh@gmail.com

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW