Saturday 12 May 2018

TOP 3 RECIPES OF THE WEEK





It's 9:35pm and I'm hurrying to at least draft something on this post so I can go to bed early. I hate having inadequate sleep before church! 




Whilst doing this, I'm low-key enjoying my playlist and (What can I do - Tye tribbet cover by THE OLADIPO SISTERS)  is jamming! I'm confused about  the one I prefer. The original or the cover. Not sure. But you can download the song and let me know which you prefer. 



See somebody that wants to go to bed by 10:00pm writing a long epistle about a song!  Lol, like my significant other says, you never keep to time!  


Sooooo, I've been doing a lot of fashion related posts and I decided to switch it up this weekend.  I said "Why not switch to your foodie mood?" And here we are!  My top 3 recipes for the week. Basically for the weekend as we still have one more day to round up this week. 


FAM, instead of going over the typical NIGERIAN Sunday ritual of RICE AND STEW again.  I hope you try out these amazing recipes from my favorite food bloggers! 




Let's do this! 


1. OHA SOUP by IFY'S KITCHEN 

          




  I love ify! Who doesn't? I've been following her since 2016 and  I can definitely tell you that I learnt most of my cooking from her. I like how she makes cooking quite easy. If you like sharp sharp food or you're not the kitchen type but wanna make easy dishes?  Definitely check ify out!  Although she doesn't have a website yet, Her food tutorials are on her instagram. Try out her OHA SOUP with fufu like she said!  @ifys_kitchen


2. CABBAGE RICE by  ALL NIGERIAN RECIPES





I was scrolling through the NIGERIAN recipe's page When I bumped into this yummy food!  I'm so trying it next weekend!  You should too! This is rice reloaded!! It's perfect for the Sunday lunch. Read here



3. SURF AND TURF OTTONG SOUP by  DOONEY'S KITCHEN 





Such a captivating name for a captivating food right? Wondering why it's called surf and turf?  I'm sorry I can't tell you. You have to check it out by yourself and I'm sure when you are done reading the recipe, you will sure want to taste it also! Read here



I'm sure you didn't know I was a foodie, I love food!  The sight of it makes my heart tickle lol. I'm gonna start my food & restaurant tour soon. Girl gotta make enough money to pay for them bills. 


I hope you liked this content. Please don't hesitate to tell me in the comments section. I'd really appreciate! By the way,which one are you trying out soon? 


Enjoy! Eat well x Stay healthy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW