Sunday 4 February 2018

SKIN CARE THERAPY AND ROUTINE 1



Hello fam!  I'm back!  After a good long 19 days break, I'm here to share with you all my 1st ever blog post on skin
care talk!  A lot asked me through my instagram Dm (@sisi_idy)  how I have maintained a flawless skin...
(using organic and natural ingredients and products)


Just to be honest, my skin isn't that flawless. It has it's good and bad days (like having bad hair days). Some days, it just glows and the other days, I look myself in the mirror and ask the ground to open up and swallow me!

But it didn't. Therefore, I had to turn my skin to a case study. By the way, I have a combination skin. I studied to know why and what I did on those days my skin glowed.

THIS IS WHAT I DISCOVERED

• I noticed I drank a lot of water (approximately 3litres).
•I never ever slept with my make up
on (do I need to tell you why?).
•I stopped touching my face with my hands of course (bacteria!) .
•I slept with my face upward (to avoid contact with the sheets or pillow cases).
• I exfoliated, toned and moisturized.
• I had my 8+hrs beauty sleep!

ROUTINE /PRODUCTS

EXFOLIATION

What is exfoliation? It is the act of removing dead cells from the surface of your skin in order to make it smoother! All this grammar was extracted from the Oxford dictionary lol!

How do I exfoliate?
I created a planner. I exfoliate 3times a week but if you have a sensitive skin, you might want to tone it down to twice or once a week. Like I said I always use natural ingredients to avoid occurring side effects.

Ingredients
1. Sugar,Honey and coconut oil /olive oil.
I mix all ingredients equally and scrub all over my face. I leave it on and rinse off with Luke warm water after 15mins.
Point of concentration ( Face, lips, Chest area, and leg sometimes)

2. Baking soda and water + Lemon (optional)
Mix together till it becomes a thick paste then apply all over face. Leave on for 20mins and rinse off as usual with Luke warm water.

Now that's all for now!  I hope you learnt a thing or two?  In my next skin care post, I'll be sharing more with y'all. But for now, Stay happy, stay beautiful.


With love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW