Sunday 14 January 2018

IT'S JANUARY AND I'M CURRENTLY.... (I)



Happy New Year fam!  Although mine is coming 14days later. I hope I'm forgiven.

I had certain challenges but let me not bore you with them. I'm back and better.


My first blog post for the year will be a kind of summary of how my first 14days in the new year has been.
Continue reading

CURRENTLY

Grateful for : the new year and opportunities that came with it.

Happy about : The New bonds and relationships I've formed recently

Praying for : Constitency and favour from all sides

Looking forward to : March, my favorite person's birthday month. Can't wait to surprise that someone!

Crushing on : TIMINI EGBUSON kai!

Wishing for : January to come to an end so I can begin to hatch into my plans for the year. ( I always take a break every January to consult, seek advice and plan)

Planning on : having a giveaway soon in collaboration with some brands! So stay tuned.

Confused about : which one of these three I should make by February. Lol. (please let me know in the comment section)


Trying to : indulge in a proper and consistent skin care routine using only organic products.

Feeling like : sleeping all day but girl gotta work to survive.

Reading : my Bible. It's always my head start for every year. Call it a ritual.


Writing : my second book soon to be available on okadabooks.

Working on : my vocal skills (yes I sing), writing skills and blogging skills  I hope to get much better before the year comes to an end.

Saving up : for a DSLR CANNON CAMERA.

Irritated by  : the fact that I'm getting older by the year and my mom is already screaming husband in my ear. (I tire)

Learning how : to prepare dishes from the south east cause you never can tell who will be taking me home lol.

In need of : cash, what else?  And some good loving.  That's what else.

Eating : fresh fish which I absolutely hated all my life but I can't stop already! And oh loads of bole (roasted plantain)

Missing : my slim body(currently weighing 61.1) and flawless face. Fresh fish, groundnut would not let my skin shine walahi!

Yes! So much has happened in just 14days. I hope our year is better than last year. It has to be. I'll keep us updated if any changes occur. Happy New Year once again!

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW