Friday 29 December 2017

10 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME!



I got a lot of dm's asking me which part of the country I'm from. Some guessed Igbo, others guessed south-south. I told y'all I was going to spill the beans before 2017 ended so here it is!




Others asked if I was in a relationship! Who is the lucky guy!  How old am I?  Hmm I'll be summarising all of that here.


1• I'm ibibio, not Igbo or Yoruba or even South African. But most of my life was spent in the east precisely ANAMBRA.  ( guess the city yourself!)  That's why a lot of people mistake me to be from there. I'm proud  to be ibibio!

2•  Apart from blogging, I'm a student, an entrepreneur. I'm a chin-chin maker. Is there a word like that?  As a kid, I always loved snacking on chin chin so when I grow up, I monetized my passion for it. I make a whole lot of income from it every week. Asides that I'm a writer. I do copy writing for companies and advertorials. I'm a book lover and a book writer. None published yet but I'm working on that next year!

3• I'm obsessed about my face!  Lol.  I think God took time to cave out my face. I pamper it a look. I never skip my skin care routine anyday! Sometimes I don't even allow people touch my face because I don't need no bacteria! I could spend a lot on my face than on my clothings. So yes.  I love my face a lot.

4• I'm an introvert but people hardly agree. I don't need your agreement Abeg!  When I was much younger, I considered myself an extrovert but with  time I understood I was the exact opposite.  Don't completely judge me if you see me  running my mouth up and down when I'm with someone. I only get that comfortable around my friends and I don't have a lot of them. So yes INTROVERT ✔

5• The person I care most about is my mom! She is really my number one fan!  My number one priority.

6• Between love and money, which do I prefer? Both work hand in hand Na!  But anyday anytime, my emotional sanity comes before anything. I will never trade it for anything.

7• Who is my biggest celebrity crush? Aye!  They are plenty but I'm going for TIMINI EGBUSON. Only his smile sobers me, the rest is not your business (chuckles).

8• I'm 5'4 ft tall. I hate eba with passion. I dislike bullies with every ounce in me. I'm a hopeless romantic! My favorite color is black. I have one best friend (a she) . I could sleep from 7am to 5pm and not budge. I was born two decades ago precisely 20th May.

9• am I in a relationship?  Well I believe in true love but it's definitely not for me.

10• I have a  gap teeth and two cute dim dimples!  See why I love my face?

I'll be doing more of this by 2018 so follow me on instagram @sisi_idy
and send in your questions. Thing is you can ask me anything! I'd be sure to update you here as soon as I curate all answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW