Thursday 28 December 2017

SHADES OF DENIM- CASUAL THURSDAY



Compliments of the season everyone! Did you go out? Had fun?  Or you're just like me who stayed home most of the day cleaning and cooking as if the whole village were to come to our house that day.









I've never worn denim on denim ever and in my head, I'm asking myself "which generation are you from woman?". I tried not to go all matchy matchy so I tried the different shades of denim.


The shade of beauty, The shade of confidence and the shade of sexy! I paired it with an animal print shoe my super mom(which her birthday by the way is today)  got for me.
Accessory?  None really. Just a silver plated bangle and some dropping earrings. Casual looks shouldn't be over excessive.











Top - @@thehautesisi
Skirt - thrifted
Cap -    " " "
Shoes - Mom
Hair - Hair galleria

I hope you like the look?  Let me know in the comment box which shade of denim is your favorite!
Sisi idy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW