Tuesday 7 November 2017

14 ESSENTIAL WARDROBE STAPLES EVERY WOMAN SHOULD OWN



The long awaited post is here and I'm really excited to share with you guys
my Top 14 clothing basic essentials for anyone trying to discover their personal style

You might be prolly confused on how to discover your personal style but trust me, before all that. There are essential wardrobe staples I think every woman should have. 

So let's get right into it! 

1. A black skirt (PENCIL) - This can be paired with a lot of outfits and worn to so many places and occasions. Whether one with frills, extra details or just plain get you a black pencil skirt!



2. Denim Trouser (SKINNY) - oh how I love denim trousers especially skinny ones!  It just gives you a chic look whether on a tee, shirt or blazers! I actually prefer light washed denims. This right here should be tops in your wardrobe.



3. White,black and grey tees - These are basic staples every woman should own.Thanks to these perfect tees, I can never be caught without something to wear.




4. Black flat shoes - I don't know about you but I definitely don't like to wear heels all the time.  These walking shoes are a must have. When styled with a pair of perfect denim ,gives a classic look.



5. Button down white shirt -  A simple button down white shirt is a wardrobe must have. I like the fact that you can be adventurous with this item. Whether with a pair of suit or some jeans. It never gets boring styling up a white shirt. My latest favorite is the big boyfriend shirt.


6. LBD (little black dress) - who!  I mean who would make a post like this and not add an LBD!  One thing I love about this essential is that it isn't picky. It accentuates every body size and body type. It gives you this fierce kinda look when styled the right way. (Black dresses gives you a slim look)




7. Black Blazer - This is perfect for a work mode kinda style. A office woman definitely needs this to get her A game on.



8. Black flared pants - This in particular can never go out of style. It gives you the laid back bold kinda woman look. It brings out those pretty curves in you. I also advice to get this in grey as well. Perfect for work too.



9. Floral kimono - I personally think everyone should have this. It's not every time you get to wear a tailored blazer but still wanna throw something over that silk tank top,  a tee or even a shirt. A kimono especially a floral one is my go-to. Could give you both casual and work look.



10. Black pumps - I don't have to say much. Every woman needs a moderately heeled black pumps.




11. A black Bag - okay hold up!  Who doesn't own a black bag?  Whether a satchel, torte, mini or cross body bag?  You should own one.




12. A statement necklace  - what is your style?  What are you known for?  Pick out an accessory that speaks volume about you and your style.

13. A classic watch -  A watch is not only an accessory but a necessity. I mean I can't imagine myself in public asking a stranger what the time says (me that likes minding my business lol)

14. White Sneakers - this gives your casual look some clean and classic look



So there's really no need having so many clothes dropping down your closet without having this basics.

I hope you found this content interesting and informative?  Leave me a comment in the box below!

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW