Friday 22 September 2017

OOTD SERIES : I TORE MY WHITE TEE!



Haa! I actually tore my only white tee! But don't be scared for me because it
turned out lamazing!

Two days ago, I got really bored of having to wear my white tee the same way everyday. So guess what?  I took a pair of scissors, a tape and a pencil.

All I did was measure down how long I wanted the neck and I drew a diameter from the neck area of my tee down to the chest area(depends on your length).  Then I took a pair of scissors and cut accordingly.


And voila!  I have a new white Tee. Cool right? Now give it a try bit if you can't and don't want to ruin your only white tee, please have a professional handle it.

P. S my denim, I got from my favorite thrift shop. I got this thinking it was a mom Jean, only for me to actually discover that I've added much weight I now wear a size 10! (screams)!!

                      THE LOOK






I hope you like it and try it out but air your view in the comment box below!
Much love....


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW