Thursday 21 September 2017

INSECURITIES : DITCH THEIR OPINION



Uhmm, I was about making a draft of my next post "My top 3 beauty influencers " when this topic struck a chord in my head!


So I think I should put it out here already.

Many people, I once ago, struggle with insecurity, lack of confidence, belief in our self and our capabilities. It even now has a name "insecurity ". I tell you he/she who lacks confidence in themselves haven't started living, should quit or be re-born".

We now seek comfort in what others tell us we are. They say "oh you're pretty " Done!  "I am pretty ". "You're a failure ". Then, we start searching for unseen insecurities and flaws that were never there. We dig them out of nowhere when it isn't necessary!

Then boom!  Magic happens and we think they are automatically better than us because they pointed out their so called perceived flaws of ours. Let me rephrase, 'their so called perceived flaws, their! '

How do they know that's actually a flaw? What if it's a strength and they don't know this because they lack it!

Please ditch people's opinion of you. But to do that, you need to build yourself up to have a 'big' faith in yourself. I for I have surpassed that stage of life where people's opinion drive my decisions or thoughts. I now know who exactly I am, what strength I posses and the boundaries I can break!

I know I can crawl, walk, fly and soar high!  You should too. You are perfect. Not flawed a bit but perfect. I believe you are so you should too!

Sweet love from,
Sisi idy.


Don't forget to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW