Thursday 27 September 2018

UPDATE 101



What's up ladieeeees? Hope we've all been good? I certainly have been doing great!  To cut the long story short, I've had a lot of things going on.


First of all, my studies which has always been my first priority. I just concluded my semester exams a while ago and I'm off the hook for sometime.

2. I recently got a store in it, I'm selling thrifted bags. Man can't go hungry! Check it out

3. I've been writing some fiction books as well so my scheduled time is always sapped by all these.







4. I'm working on launching my candle line as soon as September is all over so my hands are tied up.

5. Lastly, did you know that I sketch  fashion designs? Yes I do and I'm planning to take it to the next level by going into production of my designs.  Plenty things going on right?


But naaa!  I'm still a blogger and I pray I squeeze out time to create contents before school resumes.

Stay Trendy, stay stylish, Live your dream!





Yours
X
SISI IDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW