Tuesday 12 June 2018

WORK INSPIRATION FEATURING THE RED LA BELLE TOP.




Whilst reading this, you might be at your work place taking a break from the paper works or in school receiving lectures, boring or not or at home in your couch having the time of your life by relaxing. Whatever you are doing and wherever you are, I hope you are having a swell day!









In today's post, it's a collaboration with   and I'm loving this red LA belle top from them. It's silk with a lot of weight! Good news is it doesn't wash off and it's affordable too.










In my look today, I'm dishing out work outfit inspiration and this top made everything easier. I think I'd be doing a how to rock the Red LA belle top later this month because it's a versatile dress as well.

I paired up my RED LA BELLE top with the only designer's clothing in my closet!  Hahaha! (let me brag small)  with my gray pants from ZARA and shoes from NINE WEST . These shoes have lasted me for 4 years now which it is important to invest in quality items no matter how expensive it may. You'd thank yourself later!








Perfect perfect for slaying your work outfit! While putting up this look, in my mind. I couldn't just wait to be done with my studies! See how I'm looking like a real office lady! 

Do you like this top? It's on sale right @thehautesisi  now and you should check out my instagram account to see the discount code for a 10% off it! 


Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW