Sunday 10 September 2017

OOTD: THE SHASH SET FROM THE HAUTE SISI.




Hello guys! I know I know it's really been a while. I'm apologizing already but I've had a lot on my hands! I think I'm back now. Not so sure but I think I am.




Today I wore the shash set from the HAUTE sisi. It's a mix of denim and Ankara. An off shoulder top that had heads turning just like that!! The cuts and pattern made me fall for it. I wanted to look all chic yet simple so I wore this sandals gifted to me by a friend.

The HAUTE sisi is an online RTW fashion Brand. They just launched but I'm sure you'll like them. So check them out on instagram @thehautesisi

Outfit - THE HAUTE SISI
hair -HAIRBYIDY
Shoes - Gifted

                       THE LOOK
         
     



     Share and subscribe!  See you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW