Friday 11 August 2017

5 WAYS TO UNWIND FOR THE WEEKEND




Hello womanly reader!  Are you excited?  You should be cause you already what time it is!  It's friYAY!!

I am personally happy because I've been working my butt off all week and now I actually wanna sleep all weekend. But if you are not like me!  You don't wanna sleep at all, you don't wanna relax, you actually wanna do Waka Waka this weekend then this post is for you! 


So let's go over my unwind list for a typical chic weekend. 

1. Sleep - So you thought I wasn't going to add this?  Top of all make it number 1? I wanna laugh my butt off right now! So yes, someone of us actually value our sleep more anything!  So please if you are like me add this to your weekend check list! 

2. Make a to do list - you would have thought this should have been the first but is it not after you've slept and regained your strength that you'd make a to do list ? So yes make a list of things, places, appointments you'd be attending. And finally how much you intend to spend during the weekend. This will help you organise yourself and make sure you don't overspend .

3. Go shopping - the weekends are just perfect for shopping. During weekends, we've got so much spare time on us which enables us to carefully sit, think and decide on what to buy without being in a rush. Add this to your list!  Shopping!  You can never go wrong with an extra new closet change!

4. Go see a movie - go see a movie with friends and family. Take an advantage and spend quality time your loved ones. It's an opportunity to get in on what you've missed over the week.

5. Have a me-time - The weekend cannot just come and go like that without spending quality time with your self!  Yes you!  It could be chilling on a Saturday night seeing a movie on your couch with lots of popcorn! Take time to take care of yourself. Exfoliate the skin for a glowing one as you resume on Monday!  Organise your wardrobe!  De-clutter those things you don't need anymore, create more space in your room. Take a look back at your goals for 2017 and keep check if you are still on the right path! This me-time is highly important, do not over look it.

Enjoy your weekend girl!


Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for alerts on new posts, useful information and our monthly giveaways! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW