Tuesday 28 November 2017

WHAT'S IN MY BAG??



I honestly hated carrying bags around when I was younger. It made me feel like an old lady yo!  But with the kind of
bags trending every season, buying bags have become my hobby.

What I'm about to reveal is deadly! We ladies hardly ever reveal our bag contents!  But here goes it.

1. Wallet - I can never leave tha house without my wallet in my bag. It contains the most valuable!  Like my ATM CARD, important business cards, cash, ID CARD.

2. Shades - as we slowly waltz into winter, the sun is scorching as ever!  And I am ready to take it on..

3. Pocket Perfume - you know?  A girl gotta smell yummy all day!  End of story!

4. Tissue paper - cleaning,wiping , cleaning and wiping again (laughs)

5. Lip balm - to moisturize tha lips

6. Powder pallete and brush - just to put on a few when the make up starts to wear off because it definitely will.

7. Diary and Pen - depends on the how big my bag is. If it fits in? Fine (mind that I Carry bags that would serve the purpose of the day)

These are the "WHAT'S IN MY BAG".

what's in your own bag?  Tell me in the comment box below!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW