Friday 24 November 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!


Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone!  It's coming a day after due to the shortage of power supply, welcome to Nigeria!

But I personally share in the opinion that Thanksgiving Day should be everyday.

I for one have a lot to be thankful for. Things may have not been moving in the direction I expected but I still owe God thanks. At least they have been moving in his own direction.

For the love, guidance, protection!

Friends and family have also made my 2017 what it is today. Sticking with me through thick and thin. The encouragement?  The motivation?  The prayers?  Who am I???


I am thankful, everyday I am..

Make it an attitude to give thanks everyday because surely your today is better than your yesterday. Only that is enough.

Happy belated Thanksgiving Day!
Sisi idy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING NOW